In this lesson, we will look at importing the caches that you have found into GSAK.
- If you’ve been logging caches from GSAK (covered later), not a big deal. If you’ve also been phone caching, or simply logging at Geocaching.com, you will have a discrepancy in your database – this lesson will bring everything together in one place.
- Run the “My Finds” pocket query – it’s at the bottom of the Geocaching.com Pocket Query page.
- Select “Add to queue” – it may take a while to run, especially if you have a lot of caches.
- Download the file to your desktop.
- Drag the file onto GSAK – it should load right away (if it doesn’t then you can also use the “File” – “Load GPX/LOC/ZIP” menu options”).