Leadership Lessons for Marissa Mayer by Trudy Bourgeois at Huffington Post on 4 April 2013.
An article with key points and observations of Marissa Mayer’s leadership. Some key points include:
- A lack of collaboration is directly connected to leadership –NOT to the location of your team.
- As the leader, you must focus on connecting your vision to the HEARTS of your employees.
- Leaders should avoid making “all” or “nothing” decisions.
- It you want to play on the global scene, flexibility is the price of entry.
- The most successful (read: clued in) leaders in corporate America today authentically utilize a balanced leadership style.